What is the 2045 Plan? “On the Move: 2015-2045 Transportation Plan" is the prioritized list of projects, initiatives, and policies that will guide transportation investment in the Toledo metropolitan area (Lucas and Wood counties in Ohio, and southern Monroe County in Michigan).
The most recent version was published July 2015.
TMACOG develops this required 5-year update under the leadership of the TMACOG Transportation Planning Committee.
To prepare for On The Move 2015 - 2045 Transportation Plan we asked about transportation needs and concerns:
• We hold public meetings
• We conduct opinion surveys
>>Full Plan | July 2015
>>Summary | December 2016
>>Environmental Review Maps
Transportation concerns: Public input, Spring 2014
The 2015-2045 Transportation Plan must be based on community needs and concerns. In February-April 2014, the committee and staff sought public input through 10 community forums, four focus groups, and questionnaires. Below is preliminary information on results (watch for updates).
Community Forums (public needs meetings):
- Click here for a list of meetings; click on each location for detailed meeting notes.
- Click here for a report on the Bowling Green public forum, held by BGSU Master of Public Administration students.
- Click here for a report on the four focus group meetings (cyclists, BGSU students, senior citizens, and business/industry) held in Bowling Green by the BGSU Masters students.
- Click here for a preliminary summary of the TMACOG on-line questionnaire (a Survey Monkey-generated report on most of the questionnaires completed on line)
- Click here for a report on the Bowling Green area questionnaire developed and distributed by BGSU Masters students
- Click here for a summary of input at the TMACOG Transportation Summit via an interactive “Turning Point” slide presentation
- Click here for a preliminary summary of the survey data that was received. The survey was intended to be an additional opportunity for all interested to participate in the 2045 Plan process.