New Smart Commuting Choice
Lots of people want to drive less. Now, people who want to bike, bus, walk, or carpool to work have a new
resource – and one that rewards them for choosing to travel smarter.
It’s called Gohio Commute and the free service is up and running.
Log in to gohiocommute.com/s/tmacog.
This trip planning service rewards people for using active transportation and shared transit. The more trips you log,
the more rewards you can earn.
You’ll find lots of information:
• Learn how to map your smart commute
• Find people to cycle with by joining or creating a bike pool – there’s safety in numbers
• Learn how much energy is saved when you choose a smart commute
• See how many calories are expended on your active commute
• And use many more resources
Gohio Commute serves northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. The program is interactive, user-friendly and works well on
mobile devices. Get started now! gohiocommute.com/s/tmacog
Contact us for more information.